top of page

Requirements for ATV Road Travel

Snyder Township roads are now open to ATV and snowmobile travel.

ATV Drivers

Vehicle must have a sticker which may be purchased at the office during regular business hours for $10.00.

To purchase, a valid driver's license and proof of insurance for the vehicle must be presented. You may also email your name and address with attachment of the driver's license and insurance proof to

Mail the proper fee to Snyder Township, 15706 Rt 28, Brockway, PA 15824. Your sticker will then be mailed to you.

bottom of page